Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Taken 2 (2012)

Liam Neeson as Bryan Mills
For those who have seen the 1st Taken Movie,this one will seem pretty much monotonous and on the same lines. I wouldn't watch this one twice.
Maggie Grace As Kim
The movie continues after the events of the 1st movie, the guys Neeson killed to get to his daughter were led by a Man who was a father figure to them all,and was actually the father of the one Neeson tortured. That day he swore revenge on Bryan Mills and his family. The movie is majorly shot in Istanbul where the Mafia Lord sets up his base to trap Bryan and his family. This time they get his ex wife (Famke Janssen) and his daughter both (Maggie Grace). The shooting, fighting, car chases,everything you can imagine in an action movie continues. Bryan's beautiful mind continues to amaze me, watch out for the scene where he directs his daughter how to get to him,brilliant stuff.
The car chase


In a nutshell, watch this movie with an open mind. You will like it.
Also read Taken (2008)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

Unknown said...

I shall keep you posted for sure,and i will do my best to make my posts more user friendly. Hopefully you will get the hang of it in a few posts :)

Anonymous said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Unknown said...

Thank u so much,not many people talk about this subject. I'll try to shed as much as light as i can on this subject. :D