Friday, September 21, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)

Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Angelina And Brad Pitt : Last scene


You can see Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie on screen in this one. Its a story of how two secret Assassins  marry each other unaware of each others identity and find it out after 5 or 6 years through unfortunate circumstances. And suddenly their boring married life isn't boring anymore,its full of gunfire,rigged elevators,small bombs,big bombs,other secret agents, deceit,bait,knives,bazookas,car chase,and the list never ends. The way they have shown how John and Jane discover their identities really kept me glued to my screen. Its a fun and a light movie. Definitely worth a watch. Their chemistry on screen is fantastic,and maybe this is just me or maybe even you guys felt it,but somewhere I could see Lara Croft here in Angelina's Role as Jane. Watch out for it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks
Welcome to my website [url=http://www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com/]www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com[/url].

Unknown said...

Hey thanx! :D well i actually had to register my blog on yahoo and a few sites. you can do it too. Google has tips on how to do it. Il check your website out! :D thanxx again