Saturday, September 29, 2012

Kill Bill Vol.2 (2004)

The saga of Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride) continues... 
After Bout with Elle
Her Training with Pai Mei
In this volume she goes after Bill's brother Budd, Elle Driver and conclusively reaches Bill-her former lover and boss. I loved this part more than the previous one,and the one scene that I'll never forget is the coffin scene. Its the most hauntingly beautiful scene I have ever seen in my life. It involves Beatrix being buried into the ground in a coffin alive. When you watch this scene,you will actually feel the chills as the sand is being put on her coffin,you feel suffocated as she suffocates,her panic turns into your panic,Claustrophobia is this whole scene in one word. Her duel with the Master Pai Mei is too good!

My Favorite Burial Scene
Daryl Hannah As Elle Driver



 The manner in which she leaves Elle to die is just fantastic,I won't ruin the movie for you. Watch out for the suspense in the end when she finally reaches Bill. The lesser I say about this movie the better it is, I want you to watch it and enjoy it. For the love of God, don't miss this one!
Also See Kill Bill Vol 1 (2003)

No comments: