Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ace Ventura (1994)


 Ace Ventura (Jim Carrey) is a highly impulsive "PET" Detective. He has this unconditional love for animals,he's flamboyant,eccentric, but still is a fantastic detective with a great attention to detail.His next big case requires him to find a dolphin who is the mascot for a football team. Ace is bloody fantastic in the mental hospital scene,worth watching 3 times. Lt. Lois Einhorn(Sean Young) is his arch enemy in the police force,their regular activity of taking shots at each other is hilarious.
 A must watch movie for those who haven't seen this yet. Jim Carrey at his usual best.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely long comment
but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not
writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say great blog!
My website :: GFI Norte